- Keep patients within your clinic. We provide all equipment, instruments, biomaterials and components to safely complete implants treatments at your own dental clinic. This allows referring clinicians to keep the implant work within their own business.
- Patients do not have to get used to or travel to an unfamiliar clinic for treatment.
- Provide implant and IV sedation to patients whom would have otherwise gone elsewhere.
- Offer more services within your clinic.
- The referring clinician is welcome to provide the implant restorations (where appropriately trained).
- The referring clinician is welcome to observe cases for their own learning experience/portfolio.
- The referring clinician is kept informed of each stage of assessment and treatment. The referring practice/clinician can provide any treatments required prior or during implant care (e.g. hygienist care, periodontal treatment, prosthodontic treatment). The referring clinician will be provided with a detailed letter of completion including photos, X-rays and future maintenance requirements.
- We have detailed, fixed prices for each procedure completed which will be invoiced directly to the referring dental practice.
- We can help assess cases and build confidence.
- We can help a clinician build up a portfolio of cases.
- We can offer mentoring within your own clinic, with all equipment provided.
- We can help provide a seamless patient journey for your patients.