Missing teeth in the upper or lower jaw are replaced with 4-6 Straumann implants and a full-arch bridge. The implants provide secure and lasting support for the bridge and your new teeth.
- The bridge is secure and solid.
- It is only removed by the dentist for maintenance, cleaning or repair.
- Helps prevent and minimize bone loss.
- Helps preserve surrounding healthy teeth & facial structure.
- Improve appearance and oral function.
- Eliminate pressure spots and sores caused by traditional dentures.
- Increases quality of life and better allows for a healthy diet.