Implant retained fixed bridges provide solid, dependable teeth. Fixed bridges can replace several teeth in a row or all the missing teeth in the jaw. Implant retained fixed bridges look and feel like natural teeth. They also:
• Help prevent and minimize bone loss.
• Help preserve surrounding healthy teeth & facial structure.
• Improve appearance and oral function.
• Eliminate pressure spots and sores caused by traditional dentures.
• Increases quality of life and better allows for a healthy diet.