Implant retained dentures provide improved comfort and chewing ability compared to traditional dentures. They are removed twice a day to clean them. Implant retained dentures can restore a quality of life you may have lost with missing teeth. The main benefits they offer are:
• Help prevent and minimize bone loss.
• Help preserve surrounding healthy teeth & facial structure.
• Improve appearance and oral function.
• Eliminate pressure spots and sores caused by traditional dentures.
• Increases quality of life and better allows for a healthy diet.